Heating your water with an electric water heater is simple and efficient. Central Georgia EMC stocks durable Marathon electric water heaters. The Marathon has at least two inches of polyurethane foam insulation around the entire tank - top, bottom, and sides for super insulation—and that means super efficiency!
An electric Marathon water heater offers many advantages over propane or natural-gas units. First of all, the water heater is made from polybutylene. The tank will never rust out and will look good even in a damp environment. The water heater is bowl-shaped on the bottom to permit complete drainage of scale and sediment.
An electric water heater is simple to install because it requires no gas piping or chimney. Marathon water heaters come in various sizes and capacities to meet your every need.
A Marathon water heater will be the LAST water heater you ever have to buy!
- Available at our Jackson offices in 50, 85, and 105-gallon models
- Lifetime limited tank warranty
- 5-Year limited parts warranty
- The seamless, blow-molded polybutylene tank is impervious to rust and corrosion
- Multiple layers of filament-wound fiberglass give the tank unmatched strength
- The tank is designed, built, and warranted not to leak for as long as you own your home!
- Envirofoam insulation is free of ozone-depleting CFCs and HCFCs so it saves the planet -- and energy.
- The Pipe Wrap Energy Kit is included to reduce heat loss from plumbing lines.
- Recessed drain valve is out of the way of brooms and scrubbers
- Tough molded outer shell resists dents and scratches
- Bowl-shaped bottom allows more complete sediment draining
- Factory-installed temperature and pressure relief valve for greater value and security
- Conduit between control boxes facilitates wiring for off-peak use
- All-plastic tank eliminates the need for an anode rod, preventing potential odor problems
Please call ahead
(770-775-7857 or 1-800-222-4877)
to make sure the size and model Marathon Water Heater you need is in stock.