“It only takes one storm to significantly disrupt your life,” stated FEMA Deputy Administrator Joseph Nimmich. Preparing for the worst can keep you, your family, and first responders out of harm’s way.”
Please contact GRESCO at 770-468-1828 for more information.
- Gresco sells all Generac product lines.
- The stock unit is a Generac 22KW Response Series with (1) transfer switch and pad included.
- EPA certified for non-emergency applications.
- The "Response Series" is a Utility Grade generator.
- Wi-Fi enabled, smartphone, tablet, and personal computer.
- The minimum size propane tank is 250 gallons. It will differ in different areas.
- The approximate cost is $2,000 depending upon other gas appliances you may own already.
- Contact your Natural Gas provider, for more info
The Generac certified installer will offer a maintenance contract when installed if its an Anderson Power installer.
- Yes, a 2,500 sq. ft. home or smaller.
- If you have (2) 200- amp disconnects in your home, you will need a second transfer switch.
- A site survey will determine the extra transfer switch material and generator size.
- 7 years, parts and labor from Generac.
- Generac will offer an additional 3 years also.
A site survey will need to be performed to provide a quote on the cost of the generator and installation. Please contact GRESCO at 770-468-1828 for more information.
- Yes, through the Home Plus Loan Program or your local credit union.
- If a credit card is used to purchase, add 3% to the price; no personal checks are accepted, only Certified Checks after Management approval.
- Gresco will not be responsible for any payment to the installer or financial institution.
- Payment will need to be paid in full before products leave Gresco unless otherwise approved.